Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

March.. Quite interesting so far.. very busy!!

March 2nd

Just a usual day. Went to college.. came back home. Announced the annual day program.

March 3rd

My friend Asbons' Bday was today.

March 4th and 5th

This monday, that is on 9th march is our annual day. So we people are making a documentary on something (should not reveal it now; I'll post it once it is played in the college). So very very busy in doing all that.
Actually there was a program called All' opera; a virtual job hunt in our college. I registered my name there but didn't go because of this Documentary thing. We should submit this by saturday... on 7th for selection.
We are putting in our everything into it. Hope the result will be good.
I've editing for 6 hours and the result is just 6 minutes of video. I was thinking how hard it would be for the people who make hours and hours of films... Really Great People!!!
OK then.... wish me good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment