Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

People!!!! Its my BDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my DEAR sweet ROHIT...... lol !!!

I slept at 3.30am yesterday night. Many friends called me... and wished me.
And today, i woke up at 9.00am today. Drank Tea. Chatted with mom, dad. and the bees made a new bee hive today :)
At 10.00am bathed. and we went to the ashram.
Performed puja to my birth star tree. and also performed archana to god.
By the time all this was finished. It was 3pm.
Returned home.
Slept for a few hours and woke up at 5.30pm again.
Then, went to meet a few friends nearby, spent time with them.
At last at 10pm cut the cake with family... and had dinner. Today I myself made... Kadai paneer ... no non-veg :((
I sweetest thing today was a friend of mine called me and sang birthday song, along with her friends. It was real sweet of her... Thank you :)
I couldn't spend much time with friends this time. most of my friends are at their homes (coz of holz) and others are having board exams. So i planned to throw a party on this 20th. everyone would be free by then. and we all can Enjoy!!!

Okay then.. pray for me.. that i have a colorful, successful, prosperous, cool.. और क्या .. hmmm.. all such stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment